Your mouth ever gotten you in a tangled-up mess?
Maybe it’s time you adopted a new rule of tongue.
Got words? Oh yeah, you do! The average women speaks over 20,000 a day – not to mention the ones she types online. Karen Ehman – a woman whose words have often landed her in a heap of trouble – shares from experience the hows (and how-not-tos) of dealing with the tongue. KEEP IT SHUT will teach you:
- The difference between gossip and properly processing with a trusted friend
- A helpful grid for using our digital tongue as we talk online or on social media
- How to pause before you pounce, attacking the problem but not the person
- How to avoid saying something permanently painful just because you are temporarily ticked off
- What the Bible teaches about making our speech laced with grace, as sweet as honey, and yet seasoned with salt
Using biblical examples, as well as Karen’s own personal (and sometimes painful!) stories, KEEP IT SHUT will equip you to know what to say, how best to say it, and when you’d better just keep your lips zipped!